Can you such as this video clip?
Numerous people have already been recognized as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is normally shown as male (although he might be a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos possesses male vocals and is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. But, Kamala is clearly shown as female. It may also be feasible that Kodos ended up being known as “cousin” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a person called Leslie, therefore the wedding ended up being called off. But, Patty has been confirmed with males, for example. Principal Skinner, even though this ended up being before she had been founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she claims “there goes the past lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but this really is an episode that is non-canon could merely be provided with the line for comic impact. She’s got been noted to own dated Edna Krabappel, as she imagines her whenever she’s to kiss Homer to split up Selma and Abe. She also dated a woman named Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She finished up splitting up with Patty after she became buddies with Homer but reunited along with her at the conclusion of the episode.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- naked furry male
- Martha – hinted as being interested in the assistant librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be drawn to Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be interested in Marge and because nearly all of her space contains lesbian stereotypical things. Towards the ends for the episode admits to using a spouse. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s gay relative. He likes kinds that are”certain of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson family members. 5 He is voiced by John Waters that is freely homosexual in true to life.
- Roscoe – supervisor associated with the Ajax metal Mill. He and his workers are typical gay, and also at breaks, they turn the mill right into a homosexual nightclub. 5
- Metal Mill Workers – Gay workers who benefit Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who was simply employed to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s unsuccessful efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he claims that he’s gay nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – A homosexual couple that Homer roomed with; 7 they later on split up. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson that is freely homosexual in actual life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) previously used the same sound for another homosexual character known as Agador Spartacus into the 1996 comedy movie en en titled The Birdcage. This guide is further grounded within the episode’s aptly parodied name, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer since the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He later on married Barry).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he reported which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to their music class that he’s operating away aided by the passion for their life, that is a guy. He even offers an exaggerated lisp.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several sources to Smithers’ orientation (or at the very least their fixation on Mr. Burns) along with his efforts to help keep it a key. Nevertheless, an example that is blatant whenever Smithers boots up his family computer and an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound videos), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite proficient at turning me in. ” Smithers then states to Lisa (who was simply standing you should probably just ignore that. Behind him), “Um, ” 8 Smithers was initially proved to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as being a homosexual club. Smithers arrives within the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be freely gay in actual life and has now been married to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional professional photographer who had been enthusiastic about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where had been you once I ended up being directly? “
- Simply Stamp the solution Man – In ” The Blue that is fat Line” it really is revealed that he is gay for Homer Simpson.
Within the cabinet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he stated, “If just I’d your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed smoking man – Moe attempted to take their watches, nevertheless when the person noticed him, Moe stated which he have been simply coming on to him. The person took Moe’s hand and said which they could get back to his destination. 10
- Raoul – ladies he becomes interested in Abraham Simpson disgust him and. 11
- Stuart – a friend that is close Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders offered Bart Simpson cash for maybe perhaps not outing them in Bart towards the Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen furniture that is refurbishing denim shorts and white sleeveless shirts. Also, both brothers are proven to display stereotypically homosexual behavior, such as for example keeping arms while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, because of Ned’s anti-gay viewpoints. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, while he told him this means which you had previously been afraid, nevertheless now you are not.